ZB

Rubicon Demand Manager

This was a simple, yet challenging project for me. I was given the mockups for this site and specs on the animations and set loose on it. I was suggested a library to use for the animations, but thought it would be simple enough to do with jQuery. I waited until the very last day of my timeline to add in the animations, thinking nothing of it. Upon realizing it was going to be more difficult than I had planned on, I kicked it into overdrive. I drank a Red Bull and really got to work. In the end, the animations look great and the client was really happy with the job I did.

This project was also the first time I had ever had to translate my content into more than one language. The client is based in LA, but has offices all over the world. They needed the site translated into French, German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese. I learned how to use the users location to dictate what language would be presented to them, which is a handy thing to know.